Thursday, October 25, 2007

CAN WE PUT WINGS ON THOSE CLAY PIGEONS????

THIS LAST WEEKEND I PARTICIPATED IN MY FIRST SPORTING CLAY EVENT. I REALLY SUCKED AT IT. SHOT A 22 OUT OF 100. MAN , I HOPE NO ONE TELLS JANIE. I BET SHE HAS NEVER SHOT A 22 SCORE.
I do have a couple of excuses (broke my gun the day before and borrowed my son's cut down over and under) but I won't bore you with the details.
So while my old Ithica is being repaired , I am in the market for a new sporting clay shotgun w\removeable chokes.
If you happen to have an extra, or if you have some shooting tips for me please comment on this post . I will contact you.

In the meantime , please don't tell Janie at sounding forth.
I used to outshoot her at bird hunting, but that was long ago and holds no water with the people where we shoot.

thanks for your time
scott e

3 comments:

That Janie Girl said...

Got you a gun, bro. Surely that will help your score.

Really. Don't go buy one. I'll be back next week and go over the list with you.

love ya

Your shooting in the 80s and 90s sister

Janie

scotte said...

okay rub it in would ya. thanks, have fun !!!

That Janie Girl said...

Dude, you'll get there. We'll have fun!!!