Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Fired........................then.........rehired!!!!

Smith Group (John Crane Americas) officially took over FIBEROD today. One of the first order of business.........FIRE US ALL!!!! Then after indoctrination (propaganda not medicine) , Rehire most of us.
Alot better benefits, and everything seems to be hunky dory. But in a way it is a sad day , for me at least. I went to work for a dear friend, and loved it. But now to be back in the Bad Dad Corporate world seems almost overwhelming. I'm sure it will work out well, but the change can't come fast enough now. I WANT TO KNOW EVERYTHING. NOW.........DAMIT!!!!

But it just doesn't work that way. I will keep my steeltoed boots handy and my hardhat shined up...............they still need consultants out there in the patch. or pumpers, or operators, or drillers for that matter. A man not afraid to work can drag dang good wages out there , and there is only 1 test to pass..............U.A. ......... amazing how many guys can't pass one though.

We will see how it goes.
thanks for your time
Scott E

No comments: