Thursday, March 20, 2008

YEAH I WANT THE HIGH SCORING LADIES TROPHY!!!!

IF YOU HAPPENED TO FOLLOW THE LINK FROM MY SISTER'S BLOG!!!

TOMORROW SHE WILL LEARN!!!!! SHE HAD BETTER DO HER BEST , CAUSE I AM GONNA BEAT HER BUTT AT SPORTING CLAYS.



Yeah , well ---- if you have ever seen her shoot ---you know that I''ve got a knack for idle threats!!!! Really I love this sport and no doubt the breaking clays never ask your gender!! I have put off trying it for years because of Janie's skill with a skattergun.



Ya'll wish me luck---maybe if you all pray ---I won't embarrass myself or Janie!!!!



Post our results tomorrow!!!

thanks for your time

scotte

2 comments:

That Janie Girl said...

ummmmm...

(she clears her throat...)

That Janie Girl said...

Dude...I'm so very proud of you! You kicked butt today.

I don't ever know why you were worried about me showing you up. You've been shooting months and you're right on my tail.

You did good. And better yet, we had a blast...together!!

Love ya lots and thanks for everything you did today, and helping me run the dogs. They are some tired babies!