Friday, March 20, 2009

World's Best Medicine

Today was a tough day for me. Only as far as cigarette smoking was concerned though. It has been a little over 2 weeks and today it hit me. I really like to smoke. It calms me. It gives me a prop, to hold, and emphasis the point with. For over 30 years it has been a part of my life. I really wanted a cigarette today.

Still do !!!! But my Macz is at our house tonite, and she told me I smell good. A first for that statement from her. She just smiled as she hugged me , and said" Pop op you smell so good!" I said "yes ma am, Pop op quit smoking" She said " uh-huh, I know....thank you"
You know a guy really doesn't need much more than the woman he loves the most telling him thank you for motivation. I don't care if I do want a cigarette, I will no longer be a slave to the damn things.

Thank you my 2 year old angel,
I will never forget what you have done for me.
Love ,
Pop op (pronounced POP-OP)

By the way I own a tobacco store in Big Spring , Texas that grossed over 3.5 million last year. It is for sale!!!! $175,000.00 for inventory and name. Rent 1750.00 a month. Or $275,000 for lock, stock, and real estate. Just for the principle of the thing, its gonna be hard to be a non smoker while owning this store.
Thanks for your time.
ScottE

1 comment:

That Janie Girl said...

Dang.

You're shucking them businesses fast.

You could just open up a sex toy store. There's lots of toy reviews going on amongst the lady bloggers.

Seriously. I mean, seriously, there are reviews. I don't necessarily want you to open up a store. Well, you can. But maybe not tell our customers about it.

I'm going to shutup now. Love ya mucho, senor.