Friday, July 17, 2009

okay--cowboy up!!!!!

Whew--What a week. Work is done - work is done. Crap gotta do those reports. Its my weekend at the cigarette store. Lawn needs mowing again. Wife and Gdaughter are out of town visiting #1 son. Its Hot! Too hot to even post!!!

I am going to the house because there is a contractor there and I am worried that he may cut in the wrong place. I have a rental property that needs a tending. My vending machine route owner operator has not made a payment in 6 months. It is time for some belated spring cleaning. I need to shed some of these looming things before they shed me.

So I am off to work the weekend.

Cya,
ScottE

5 comments:

♥ Braja said...

...and then, when you've finished, mine's the 2 storey place with the big palm tree out front, 100m up that little dirt track from the Ganges. Just call out, we're in....
:)

That Janie Girl said...

And then when you're through in Mayapur, you can get your little bobo to Midland and help me!

Okay, you're doing good!

Probably see ya in the morning - we're bringing some stuff over, okay?

Love ya...

That Janie Girl said...

Holy shit - you got a Braja comment!

scotte said...

Braja
Directions, baby, directions!!
Janie
Come on over and bring that stuff!
Janie
Oh oH is that good or bad??
I bet it is good!

That Janie Girl said...

It's good! Now remember you have to go comment at all your commenters' sites!