Thursday, July 23, 2009

Wall Street Bar & Grill

I almost eat out for a living. No , I am not a food critic -but a salesman in the Permian Basin Oilfield. It is not are you gonna do lunch , but where??
I eat out everyday , most days twice , rarely 3 times but it does happen.
Today , I had the Fillet Min on with Mashed Potatoes at Wall Street Bar & Grill in Midland , Tx.
OMG!!! This has to be the best piece of meat ever!!!! This steak , while ordered by everyone at my table, is not the only great menu item at Wall Street! But it is always delicious from the first to the last bite.
The first time I ordered it - I thought Wow! this is a little steak!!, but it sure does fill you up.
Go ahead
Stop in and try it.
Tell em ScottE sent you---then order the Fillet!
or the Jambalaya
or the grilled chicken breast
or the oh crap now I am hungry again
Lisa !!!! Any of that Kettle corn left?????
Cya
ScottE

1 comment:

That Janie Girl said...

Dude, you so crack me up...