Okay Janie has tagged me in this little mind boggle
Name 6 spots you have visited in Texas and would rather be than in front of your computer.
Then name 6 spots in Texas you have never been but would rather be than where you are now.
Here are mine.
Been there , Done that , Wish I was there now.
1. Studers Arlington on Division playing pool with my brother Tony
2. Barton Springs swimming with the 3 boys
3. East Big Spring at home playing with my granddaughter
4. Port Royal resort Mustang Island
5. Iron Horse CC FT. Worth Playing golf with good friends
6. Sulphur Springs for anything other than a funeral
Now for the 6 places I want to visit
1. University of Texas graduation ceremony for BB1 (next year)
2 Wind Walker Shooting Club - watching Janie kick butt
3 6666 ranch in north Texas (supposedly won in a game of 5 card stud)
4 Inside one of those mammoth Wind turbines on South Mountain, Howard county
5. The Super Bowl If its ever played in Dallas or Houston
6. Barton Creek Resort golfing weekend
Sorry, but I have been all over Texas and I really had to stretch it to get 6 places that I have not been. I would tag someone to play this but I don't know 6 of you in the blogging community yet.
As always thanks for takin the time,